Good-byes are hard :-(
Cyber good-byes are as hard in their own way as RT ones can be. Lynn at Lucid Dreaming is taking a "leave of absence". She will still be posting at her DeviantArtist site. However, the comments there is a members' only utility.
Lynn was one of the first bloggers I read on a continuous basis. The first posting of hers I read was about an Oprah show that I had also seen. Back when she was posting full-time it was fun to see which of us would hit the others' site first. She is a morning person by nature: I am one by necessity. It made waking up a little more fun to do knowing someone in another country was scooting around the old blogosphere before dawn's early light.
Lynn, all the best to you and the girls and that adoreable Noah. We'll be checking in, keeping an eye on those beautiful pictures.
See ya!